Hymns of the Church – Volume 3
The New Testament gives surprisingly little detail about how our congregational worship should look. Yet we do know that singing is a part of God’s design for the church gathering. Why might this be? Why is the spoken word, by itself, inadequate to the complete task of corporate worship?
I believe it is that singing touches the heart and emotions in a way that the spoken word cannot. We are called to worship God with every part of our being; singing engages both mind and heart. This is of God: singing is the audible overflow of the Spirit of God in the lives of the people of Jesus (Eph. 5:18-19).
Our hope is that this recording will help strengthen and renew the song of God’s people. Let us rejoice in Him!
View album liner notes
Get Individual Tracks
Get The Complete Album
Physical CD or Digital Download
Ships by U.S. Mail.
- Lord Jesus Christ, Be Present Now
- To the Name That Is Salvation
- O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing
- O Happy Day That Fixed My Choice
- What Mercy and Divine Compassion
- Jesus, I Have Come to Offer
- Deeper and Deeper
- Let Us Rejoice in Him
- Hast Thou Not Known
- When O’er the Earth is Breaking
- O Holy City, Seen of John
- Zion Stands with Hills Surrounded
- Lo! He Comes
- Now, On Land and Sea Descending
- Father in High Heaven Dwelling
- Holy Lord God of Sabaoth